Sunday 3 December 2006

Eternal love

Eternal love

this union
between you and me
i's not just a word
it's love

love makes you strong
stronger then you will ever be
courage and strenght
comes with love

I endure pain
fire and deah
fo just one thing
my love for you

In live or death
it shall never die
whatever happens
our love is eternal

it goes beyond live
forever bound to each other
holding like on other thing
no one break it

it gives us hope
lika a star in a dark night
when I look into your eyes
that's what's giving me hope

because you and me
are made for each other
defending ours weakness
revealing our strenght

and that strenght is love
our love
It goes beyond mortal ways
this love shall never die

to the end of the world
we shall have our love
in heart and soul
our eternal love
RvG

No comments: