Sunday 3 December 2006

The Shade of...

The shade of……

I walk
In peace
Full of rest
No things at my mind

Trough a forest
Passing threes with every step
Wandering with no idee
Where this leads to

A endless road it seems
Countless miles
With no end
Like life itself

I begin to see
It troubles mine mind
Strange shades
They are wathcing me

One by one
They began to reveal themself
These strange shades
They are shades of mine life

The good moment
They are not rare
Neither are the bad
These memory’s

But the good and the bad
That feelings
Are nothing
Compare to one

Large is this shade
Not like any other
Growing larger
With every second I look to it

Then I begin to realise
The truth behind the shade
That shade represent
Only one thing of me

Because it’s not like any other
Her beauty cannot by ignored
Mine first look nto her eyes
Binds our 2 forever

I can’t explane it
This link between our souls
It’s scares me
It’s making me run

Father, father I go
On this nerverending road
How harder I go
How faster this shade goes

Why?
Why does it follow me?
Fot what reason?
Why is it hinting my steps

The road goes on
The forest beside me
Grows thicker
Wirh erevy moment that pass

How long am I running?
It seems a eternety
I grow tired
But this shade is restless

Mine strenght weakens
Trying to use my last powers
But there are non left
I fall into darkness

Not long after
The shade appears
I’am so tired
I want to close my eyes

To close mine eyes
To leave this earth
For the shade comes
To suck the last hope out of me

But I was wrong
The shade appears
Showing her beauty
To me

This shade
Where I was running for
My holl life
Reveals herself to me

It opens mine eyes
I see
A beauty
I never seen before

All mine pain
My weakness
Dissapearsmine
My hope comes back to me

There’s no way out
I must confess
Gathering my last hope
To say this

My holl live
I sufferd
I fled
For you

The love of my live
I finally see it
Hopefully I am not to late
To love you….

rvg 07/02

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mooi! Ik kan er niets anders over zeggenn....